Monday, May 26, 2008

A good idea


Keith decides to buy Cole his first little tikes car. Well, I'm a little concerned that he is too little to ride in it. I was wrong. At first he didn't know what to do. He just sat there with a confused look. So, I decided to push him around the porch. After a minute, I look at his face and he is loving it. Now we go for rides everyday. Today it was raining, and ther I was pushing him around in the car. He pitches a fit when I take him out of it. He crawles to the door to look outside then look and me. I must have sucker written on my forehead cause I take him everytime. Let's just say that dad had a good idea....at least I'll get my exercise!!!!!

7 comments:

The Clifton Family said...

He is adorable! Glad you are back with us! Good to see him growing and changing!

The Rue Family said...

He is too cute driving his little car! You'll never stop him now!

Owings Family said...

Love it! So when is Keith getting you a new car?! :)

Tara said...

Kellye,

He is such a cutie pie! He looks so much like you! I am glad he likes the car, I have been thinking of getting C one of those too. Enjoy your summer with the little man!

Brandi said...

too cute, brylee loved hers too!! Next will be a power wheel.... better get ready!! haha :)

LeeAnn said...

Hi there- Just remembered it was your Birthday and not sure how else to reach you.... so Happy Birthday Kellye-O!!! Hope you´re doing wonderful. You´re little man is a doll! and growing like a weed.

Anonymous said...

He looks like he is having fun!