Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We have finally arrived


Okay....so I have officially entered the world of blogging. I know I am about 10 years behind the rest of the world but better late than never. I know Jay and Amanda are really proud because without their extensive instruction I still wouldn't be here. If you read Jay and Amanda's blog you have heard about the rainforest jumperoo. Well..it is officially the best toy ever invented for my little one. He gets really upset when you take him out of it, and he jumps so hard that he wore 2 blisters on his feet. Today he jumped so hard he fell asleep. He is truly growing and changing everyday...time sure flies.

12 comments:

Owings Family said...

YEA!! Isn't he the cutest!!

Brandi said...

He is soooo cute Kelley!! Glad your in the Blogging world too!!
:)

Anonymous said...

yeah!!!! i am so glad you are on here! he is so cute! we need more pictures of cole!!!
love- jessica (jackson) doughty

Darby said...

Kellye! I am so glad you have entered the world of blogging!!! Cole is absolutely precious! I would love to see him in person! I miss you and hope all is well.

carrie helle curry said...

it was good to see you and cole last weekend. get some more pictures of that cute baby on here!

Tara said...

Yahoo! Welcome! I cant wait to see more pictures of Cole! Isnt it so awesome when you find a toy that they just love!

Lindsey said...

so glad to get to see pictures of your little man! welcome to the blogging world.. get ready b/c it is addictive :) hope you are doing well!!

The Clifton Family said...

Glad you have made it into the world of blogging! I can't wait to watch Cole grow!

Nikki said...

Yeah Kellye!! So glad you could join us. Cole is so cute. I am going to check out the Jumparoo. By the way. I did not get the e-mail again for Kindermusic.

Maranda said...

Kellye, I am so glad to be in touch with you now. I have been wanting to talk to you forever!! We will have to get the boys together sometime so they can play like we did way back in mother's day out, so many years ago (ha! ha!)
by the way, Cole is ADORABLE!! He looks so much like you and Jay to me.
I can't wait to hear something from you!!
Maranda

Casey said...

Yeah Kellye, I was so glad to see you have a blog now!! I can't wait to see future updates!

Heather Robinette said...

Hi Kelly! I am so glad to be able to see pics of your cute little man! Aren't little boys wonderful?