Sunday, February 10, 2008

Okay...blogging is officially addicting. I enjoy reading everyone else's blod rather than posting something on my own. I'm still slow at getting pictures on. Cole is on Jay and Amanda's blog so everyone can check him out there....he is the newest member of the riverdancers. We've had a busy week... including an ER trip and a visits to the doctor. Anyway, we are officially getting better...I hope. He is acting more like himself, and I have help typing. I'll try to get pictures up soon, we have kindermusik tomorrow so I'll try to take my camera. Everyone have a great week, and I will try to do better this week, meanwhile check out at Cole the owings family blog....Thanks Amanda!!!!

8 comments:

Nikki said...

We have had a bad cold too. Two trips to the doctor last week. I'm not so sure we are on the uphill climb yet. I guess we just have to let a cold run it's course. It is definitely no fun.

Lindsey said...

kellye he is so cute! as soon as i saw his pic on amanda's blog I knew he was yours :)

Summershea said...

Kellye,

I am glad to hear Cole is doing better now. The twins and Debbie were telling me about your adventures to the ER. The twins talk about him all the time and even used him in a sentence for their spelling lesson. Can't wait for more pictures.

LeeAnn said...

Hey there! Now we can find you.... =) This makes it alot easier to keep up with things. I´m home again the first of March if you´re around for lunch one day.

Owings Family said...

There are lots of pics of Cole on Nikki's page, Lacy's page, Tara's page, Casey's page, etc.... Come on girl! :)

Heather Robinette said...

Alright Kellye, I am enjoying seeing all the pictures on everyone else's page of Cole. When you join the blogging world you have to contribute as well as read everyone else's!!!

Anonymous said...

i agree!! if i have to keep my updated you do too!!!!! WE NEED PICTURES

The Clifton Family said...

Ok, I am getting on the bandwagon with everyone else. When are YOU going to start putting pictures up of your OWN son? Ha ha. We expect to see more by next week, or we are not coming back to check again! =c) Who am I to talk? I haven't posted pics in a month, either! This is a lot of fun, but hard to keep up with.